Thank you all so much for joining in on the fun, I appreciate you all so much ������
send me your mailing address Becky, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I've been trying to be more active on Instagram over the past year and love the format. It's all pictures and is perfect for a visual artist to share their art, behind the scenes, works in progress and so much more! And I'm truly amazed to have reached such a huge milestone of 6,000 followers!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for following my art journey, your likes and sharing your inspiring comments.
You can win this set of (4) 11"x14" signed prints from my very Limited Edition 2015 Collector's Set of prints. You can read about the limited details of this set here.
This contest is open worldwide, to past, current and new collectors of MADART. It will be a random selection and will not be based off anything other than a random system, comments are not weighted any differently.
1. Comment on this post with your first name and anything you'd like to say :)
2. Subscribe to the Art That Colors the Soul Blog - click HERE or use the sign up form below.
3. I will be cross verifying that all commenters have also subscribed to the blog, if not you won't be included in the drawing.
4. Contest will run from 10am January 14, 2016 through 8pm, January 17th.
5. I will randomly choose a winner and announce the winner in the comment section and at the top of this blog post with their first name only.
6. The winner must e-mail me to claim their prize within 24 hours after 8pm January 17th, if the winner has not contacted me I will randomly draw a new winner, and the initial winner will forfeit their prize. So be sure to check back to this blog post and/or your e-mail to see if you have won!
7. Winner will receive (4) signed limited edition prints, valued at $300
8. No purchase necessary
9. Sponsored by MADART, Inc., Florida
GOOD LUCK and thank you again for following my art, you are all so appreciated and I love to be able to share my art through these giveaway :)
All the best,